Welcome to MY Oz.
Jesus SAVED my life.
Christ follower. Saved by grace just trying to be better than yesterday.
I am a 90's Kid, automatically makes me a Disney Fan!
Also 98% sure I was made to be in a Jane Austen Novel.
This is all that takes place behind the curtain.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."
- For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via bl-ossomed)
the sound of teenage girls laughing near you when you’re by yourself is literally the most terrifying thing a person can experience